Re: [DML] Re: New Subject

Jim,

I have coated the insides of body panels of two cars before with NAPA
rubberized undercoat and it made a big improvement in the amount of road
noise. I haven't done it with the Delorean because I'm affraid of 'messing
it up'. If you ever have to heat the metal to take a dent out, then it
would make a big smokey mess. It was interesting parking my Chevy
convertible next to one just like it and knocking my knuckles on my fender
and then doing the same thing to the other guy's fender. The sound
deadening effect was very noticeable.

Walt Tampa, FL