Interior Question

Hello group,
I finally got a chance to drive a Delorean. I am actually considering buying this one but I do have a question. When we drove the car the instrument cluster shook pretty bad when we drove over a washboard gravel road. Is this a common thing or is there a problem here.

I really enjoyed the drive and hope to join the ranks of the owners very soon. Also, if you are an owner in Arizona could you please email me who you have it insured under? I am looking for insurance on a driver, not the classic car stuff.

Thanks for your time,

Derric Clark
Vice President of Product Development
3D2U Media