Delorean parts for sale

Group,

I have a set of three DMC manuals for sale. The Delorean parts manual, the
bulletins: service and technical parts,warranty, organization. & the Delorean
workshop manual. These were bought from P.J. Grady (not by me) about 18
months ago and are in very good condition. Make an offer.

Also a like new part number 100594 rear louvre, with all the parts 105516
panel grill, latch 106080, latch cover 106359, pop rivet sp10276, tension pin
sp10813, spring 106079. The only flaw on this sunshade is a small 3-4 "
scratch than can easily be easily painted over.

These parts are located near Rockford,IL. The Louvre would have to be picked
up as shipment would be very expensive. Make an offer.

Bill