New Clutch Slave Cylinder

Hi All,

My Clutch Slave Cylinder has given up the ghost !!!

I have seen that the cross reference for this is a
Bendix : FC-313211.

Has anyone actually used this part ??

I live in the UK so can buy one of these direct from a local
supplier but would like confirmation that this is indeed the
correct part before I purchase it.

I can then get it fitted and back on the Road...
(My alternative is to get one from the USA which costs more $$)

Regards

John G.