Fire Extinguishers - End of thread

Now that everyone is thoroughly confused . .

I'd recommend that you get one, but talk to someone who actually
knows something about them - like a fire department or fire
extinguisher vendor (not the kid at Walmart). There are obvously
conflicting opinions here.

You'll have to consider some tradeoffs; effectivity vs. cost vs.
potential mess vs. potential for firing the thing off while you are
still in the car with the doors closed.

Dave Swingle - Moderator