From: W.D.SEARLS, JR. [mailto:Buckeye99@xxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2000 5:59 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Door Keys

I am in need of door key blanks for my mid-year 81 Delorean. One of the
former owners lost them so I now can't take my Delorean anywhere unless I
risk someone getting into it. If anyone knows what the key blank number is
that will be helpful. Also anyone who has just un-cut door keys that will be
helpful too.

Joel

www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html

moderator@xxxx