DeLorean CARS for sale

Be sure to check the DMC for sale section of the DMCNEWS.COM web page. At
the moment there are 50 cars listed. I'm about to clean up some of the old
listings, so there may be some motivated sellers. Prices range from 8000 to
35,000, and everywhere in between. Looks like some nice cars listed all
over the country (and one in Australia). 'Tis the season!

http://www.dmcnews.com/BuyNSell/dmcforsale.html

Dave Swingle
DMCNews Ad-guy in my spare time.