Re: [DML] Re: 160 mph face question...

On Fri, 10 Nov 2000, Jim Reeve wrote:

> A 160mph face? I would love to see some pictures of this as I have
> never even heard of it before. I've heard of, and seen in person the

My car has this speedometer face. It was sold by DMCA (DeLorean Motor
Club of America) back around 1984. I don't think many were sold; meither
the font of the letters and numbers, nor the plastic material itself,
match the tachometer. If you have or can find copies of "De Gull
Wing" from back then, there's probably a picture or at least a blurb about
it.

Richard Schauer