Re: scedt26t7bd001265 and overheating

Make sure that the coolant level when cold is halfway filling the
header bottle. Check that the fans are both running and blowing the
air front to back ( the fans are secure on the motor shafts) bleed the
system at the radiater on the right small hose and the water pump
bleeder. Check the circuit breakers next to the fuse panel and wiring.
If these simple things do not correct the overheating then it could be
serious but most of the time these steps will correct an overheat.
Davidn Teitelbaum
vin 10757