Chatting, VINs 507-514, DMC2 and Harry Ward.

Chatting, VINs 507-514, DMC2 and Harry Ward.

I do agree that using IRC is the best option for
a reliable chat site that most people can access.
The mirc client will work well for Windows folks.
ircII (or others) are fine for UNIX. I suppose
that the channel is #delorean on EFNET.

This maybe old news and I'm not sure if the owners
of these cars are on the list (I'm just assuming
they're VINs are taped on the bumpers and that they're
in that order) but I found this picture and someone could find it 'fun':
http://www.deloreanmovie.com/images/delorean5.jpg

I saw a prototype sketch of the 2nd DMC2, but I was
wondering if anyone has seen anything other than the
blackish italian looking sportscar. I'd like to see
some pictures. The videos on the deloreantime page
say that the v12 is 85% complete. He states the 2nd
car has gullwings, a composite frame .. but SS panels?

Finally, does anyone have a pointer to photos of
Harry Ward's car? I've not seen that issue of
Delorean World and all I've seen is the photo that
is on the cover.

Stephen vin #2533

YourName@xxxx -- it's free from <a href="http://www.delorean.com";> DeLorean Motor Company</a>!