Re: [DML] Autofest

It was a great show! We had 11 DeLoreans lined up at one point on Saturday.
On Sunday morning Dennis Gage (host of My Classic Car) met us at the gate
and asked if we had seen the local paper that morning. We made the front
page of the Local section. A shot through the open doors of a number of the
cars. Later Dennis came by with the camera crew and filmed a short
sequence. I'll have details and pics on the club web site in a day or two
(I'm editing the digital shots tonight) and will post a short note to the
list when they are there.

Rachel, I don't recall if I met you. I probably did, but didn't get your
name. Glad you enjoyed it!

Mark Noeltner
Webmaster for Mid-State DeLorean Club
http://www.midstatedmc.com/