DMC12 Wanted

Hello all,
I am again looking for a Delorean. If anyone can help please contact me. I
am not looking for a cheap Delorean just a daily driver that is dependable
and affordable. Here is what I would like:
Any year
5 speed
Grey interior
no to minor frame corrosion
anything under 80 thousand miles
average cosmetics(a dent or a scratch is no problem)
average interior(a dash crack or sagging headliner is no problem)
good mechanics and electrical(would help if all updates are done)
Price Range:12000 or under

Joel