[no subject]

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, "jtrealty@xxxx " <jtrealty@xxxx> wrote:
> You did not mention if it is a manual or automatic. Assuming it is
an
> automatic Also check the level in
> the final drive, many of the units I have seen were very low.
> David Teitelbaum
> vin 10757

This is probably a good point to emphasise. In manual transmissions
there is only one place to put/check fluid. In Automatics, there is
the ATF part that you check from above, AND a final drive part that
contains 90W gear oil that you check from below. I'd guess that many
mechanics miss the second one assuming that since it is all one
transaxle unit the ATF is all there is.

Dave Swingle - a manual guy