[no subject]

Hello all...

On 01-Oct-00, Ryan McCaffrey wrote:

<>< SNIP
> Headline: Back to the future
> Story: The memorable John Z. DeLorean, who built and marketed his own
> stainless-steel, gull-wing sports car in the 1970s, is back<>< SNIP

What do design professionals say about the DeLorean... what era does it
represent? The 70's or 80's? Any consensus on this?

Some say although it was made in the 80's, Design Ital's work was done at the
end of the 70's, so it reflects a different, bellbottom-laden attitude than
otherwise? :)

Regards
--
Hisham Khalifa