Door Lock Wiring Diagram

I have been waiting to install door lunchers until a kit can be
developed but I am afraid I amy die of old age first. In the mean
time I have looked at Odyssey's offerings on their web sight and it
would appear that they might work well. (A lot of you have been
looking at Dakota Digital's dash products (same company) so I assume
that their products are good.)

Does anyone have any experience with these? Does anyone have the
wiring diagram for the door look module for Lockzilla? I have the
Lockzilla and I want to begin the process by adding the remote lock
unlock feature that is contained in the the remote openers offered by
Odyssey.

Lastly, I am aware of the new Lockzilla remote version but it seems
very expensive. I have purchased all of the other Zilla products but
it seems like this one is rather expensive compared to other
commercially available products. Any thoughts?