Re: MODERATOR NOTE: Moritz Holenstein's Tech Page

Re: MODERATOR NOTE: Moritz Holenstein's Tech Page

Dear DML
I am sorry if someone had any inconvenience with the download of the
Tech Tips Word file. I checked it myself and it works. Sometimes
spaces in the file name can cause problems with some browsers. As
possible solution I changed the file name to
"DeLoreanMotorCenterHandbook.doc". Please retry the download
(http://mypage.bluewin.ch/terminator2000/DeLorean/DeLorean.htm).
Regards
Moritz
Switzerland
#a DeLorean enthusiast

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxx> wrote:
> We have gotten a flood of complaints about yesterday's post from
Moritz