DeLorean Rental Wanted in NY

I've received a request from a person in Long Island, NY (on the East End)
that would like to rent or lease an average or better DeLorean ASAP for
about a week. The person is a Photographer and a DeLorean enthusiast, and
wants to drive one for about a week before he decides if he would like to
buy one. If the car he rents is also for sale, he might consider making an
offer on that car.

I've received and satisfied requests for static displays or owner-driver
events, but this is the first request for a rental to be driven. If any of
you are aware of a person or company in NY that might be able to satisfy
this request, please reply directly to Gary@xxxxx The insurance and
liability issues should be considered before you consider filling this
request yourself. The owner of the car could be held responsible for
damages caused by the driver.

Gary Hull
Gary@xxxx