Re: [DML] CD Changer

Tom,
Even though the power to operate the unit is not very much. Other compoents
on the De Lorean are already strained enough. I would take the power direct
from the battery and use a inline fuse. You can ground to the black ground
wire that is connected to the lambda unit, upper left hand corner of the
unit. It's that aluminum box behind the driver seat in the compartment. You
can see the ground wire from above by removing the carpeted board. If you
have a top post battery, you can buy a marine battery connector which has a
wing nut. You can see on my web site www.specialTauto.com.
John
11004