Good Delorean Experience (please read PNDC members)

Good Delorean Experience (please read PNDC members)

Hello everyone,

I would like to tell you about a great experience for me. Today (sunday) I not only saw a Delorean for the first time, but I saw about TEN Deloreans! I was driving up the Oregon coast on highway 101, and in the town of Nehalem, I turned the corner to see a gravel parking lot full of Beautiful Deloreans. I didn't even think about it, I just immediately pulled over and got out of the car to check them out. There was a red one there, and the one and only Delorean trailer too! I couldn't believe my luck. I talked to one of the guys, (sorry I never got your name) and he told me they were the Pacific Northwest Delorean Club. When I got there, they were just leaving, so I didn't get to hang around very long. (By the way, if any of you were there, I was the guy driving the Mazda RX-7) I left with them, and I got to be in front of their caravan for a while :)

I was totally amazed at how low and wide these cars really are! And so shiny! The stainless steel is beautiful. You really have to see one to understand, because a picture just doesn't cut it.

Any members of the PNDC, please respond if you remember me! I would love to get together with you some time to get a closer look at your cars. That really made my day to see them!

Dusty Hurliman