Re: [DML] Hot Start Problem

Sounds like the accumulator to me. My car did this last fall. Park it for
just a few minutes and it would start fine. Leave it for 10 or more minutes
and it was difficult to start.

The accumulator doesn't necessarily go bad all at once. The diaphram may
have just a small hole at this time that allows it hold pressure for a few
minutes, but gradually lose it. The problem will get worse until the
diaphram goes out completely or you replace the accumulator.

Mark N
VIN 6820