DMC for sale w/ Vortec engine

I am finally giving up on my engine swap. Its just too complicated for my
little pea brain. I've decided to sell the car and am asking $10,000 obo.
The car is in excellent condition inside and out (can email pics if
necessary) The engine is already mounted in the car, (Vortec V6 TBI out of
a '94 S-10) but some of the fuel system,
exhaust system, and very minor wiring need to be done to finish the job.
I'm tired of looking at it every weekend and not having the money or the
brain to finish it up. Its been sitting for about 10 months and I also have
a spare auto tranny and bellhousing that I will include with it along with
various DeLorean memorabilia. Please, serious inquires only.

Thanks,

Duke
www.geocities.com/at88mph_1999