ADMIN - THE OTHER LIST

DeLorean Mailing List subscribers:

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE [DML] (the DeLorean Mailing List) and [DMC2] (the one you may be getting tons of mail from all of a sudden) ARE NOT THE SAME LIST.

We have nothing to do with the other list and cannot turn it off!

When you go to unsubscribe or change to digest the DMC2/Watch mailing
list, BE SURE that you unsubscribe from the right list. All that email you
are seeing (I'm getting it too) is NOT from the DeLorean Mailing List. They
do seem to have a bunch of our subscriber names, though. Not sure how.

FYI - this will also be a nice demonstration of why the DML is a moderated list.

Dave Swingle - DeLorean Mailing List