MODERATOR NOTE - DMC2 and Watch stuff

The next 8 or so message that you will see come through are on this topic. I'm interested as a moderator in knowing whether this discussion is of interest to the group at large.

My undertainty stems from the fact that while it DOES pertain to our charter
of "the car/the man/the company", the topic is so full of conjecture and
speculation that I personally find it as annoying as off-topic posts on
Bricklins and Camaros. I'd really rather the list stay on the topic of the
operation and history of the car that we have, not speculation about jewelry
and a mysterious new car. But - if this is what the list wants, we'll let
it run, judiciously moderated, at least for a while.

So let's try something new. Please send your opinion PRIVATELY to poll@xxxx, (if you don't see the address, it is poll -at- dmcnews.com) I'll publish the results in a few days. And try to keep postings to discussion of reality.

Dave Swingle - about to get iron handed on this one.