New DeLorean Manual Series

Just before the big Cleveland show I began compiling source material for
revised, expanded and updated versions of the DeLorean workshop manual, parts
manual, tech manual, and owner's manual, plus a new resource directory.
You're gonna love it when you see it! These will be print copies, not just
internet files. Kinda hard to drag your computer and monitor under the car,
as someone said recently.
I've also been in contact with DMC Joe and others about the project, and the
response has all been very supportive! Target date is 2001, in time for the
20th anniversary year of the marque. If you have an area of expertise or
experience you'd like to contribute, please e-mail me directly at
"Deloreanstuff." The rest of the address is @aol.com.
I have a lot of project lines going forward at the same time on this, but one
of the most crucial elements to the success of the project will be the
participation of the largest single group of DeLorean experts in existence...
the DML! (Thank you, James Espey!)
As the project continues to move forward, I'll pass along more information
thru the DML. And I'll need your help.
For starters... Don at the DeLorean Motor Center once published a set of
emergency jump start, bypass and diagnostic procedures. He says they're on a
website or two somewhere and I'm welcome to use them. Anyone know where to
find them? Don said he could dig out his original papers, but I'd rather ask
my fellow DML'ers first, rather than tie Don up in the office going thru
files. Can anyone help me with this?
Thanks in advance!

-Wayne
"The new DeLorean Manual Series project"