Re: [DML] Stolen Grill

dear dml

I also need a grill w/ emblem mine flew off when don
(delorean motor center) was driving it on the freeway,
it was totaly my fault cause i dint put it on the way
its suposse to go. so if any one has one email me up.

thank

efren
ps: details, the whole grill just flew over the
delorean and the car behind it ran over it but the
grill was already messed up!