Re: [DML] Delorean Article

I recently purchased the CQ magazine for the article. It includes an
interview with Delorean about his plans for new cars. It is titled "Wings of
Desire" (Pg 320)and says Delorean is working with Burt Rutan (the man who
designed the airplane that flew around the world nonstop). The lower priced
car will weigh about 1,450 lbs and have a 250-275 hp engine that Delorean
claims will be good for 3.2-3.5 seconds 0-60 times. It is made for the youth
of America (drawing back to the muscle cars)
The 2nd car is supposed to be very expense and have a 1,250hp engine
(which Delorean laughs after saying) and will be entirely handmade...possibly
in Italy and it is about 85 % done.

Chris Miller