From: John Yeoman
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, September 02, 2000 1:50 PM
Subject: [DML] Climate Control Problem

Hey List, I have a problem with not just the a/c, but
the heater and the vent, and every other selection on
the mode switch. I have no air coming out any of my
vents on any fan speeds. I do however have air coming
out from somewhere under the dash, and I hear the
blower come on and change speeds when I turn the fan
speed switch. The air that is coming out from under
the dash changes temperature when I go from heater to
a/c, and I replaced the mode switch a few years ago
because when I would turn to heat I'd get a/c, and
vice wersa, so I'd guess this is not caused by a
defective mode switch. Am I correct? Would this be
most likely caused by a blower blowing the wrong
direction? Thanks in advance.

John Yeoman

With a/c, but not in the right place :)