From: Delorean17@xxxx
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2000 10:19 PM
Subject: [DML] Thermostat

Hey List,
I am almost done with my car. just have to throw the interior back in
next week. Doing a few last touches right now. I planned to replace the
Thermostat because I want everything to work properly. NAPA didnt have
DeLorean in there book but gave me a thermostat to a 1981 Volvo V-6 and said
bring it back tomorrow if it doesnt fit. before I tear it apart to put it in
I want to know if it will fit. the part is NAPA HEAVY DUTY THERMOSTAT #280.
It is made by wahler and made in West Germany. will this fit? I would have
bought a thermostat from DMC Joe or Grady like usual, but I need this done
asap.

Thanks
Dave