Charlotte NC show

Hey Group!
Just wanted to remind everyone that there is a great show at Lowes Motor Speedway starting in two weeks. Hemmings will be there, and a Kruse Auction is going to be held on the 16th. Hundreds of cars attend every year. The show is mainly a collector car market. All the cars for sale line the entire lenght of the track, and the show cars sit on the grass at the pit area. Vendors of all types (as well as more cars) fill the entire center of the track. This is a great place to show off your car! The show runs from September 14-17. I have heard from several owners, and just wanted to make sure everyone in the area has heard about the show. For more information you can call (704)455-4372 (ask for Jori Watts). Hope to see you there!
Louie Golden

Get your FREE Email and Voicemail at Lycos Communications at
http://comm.lycos.com