Re: comparison-Final post

For the postings that have occurred durring the past few days, I am
very pleased to have different view-points presented. And would like
to take the time now to conclude this thread, or hopefully the
original topic of it. In saying this I understand every one who has
responded, and agree with them on their key points (well, almost
everyone). So here go's...

To Fred #6894:
I am very happy that there is someone else out there who not only
agrees with me, but also understands where I'm coming from. In it's
untouched state, there is nothing wrong with the power of the DMC-12.
It perfroms quite nicely for everyday useage.

To Gabe W. and Trevor Johnson #6974 & 4055
I agree with both of you as well. The DeLorean in it's orignal state
is not on the same level as the average sports car. It does't have
the 0-60 times as other sports cars, and doesn't have the best
turning radius. So yes it there is room for some improvements.

In either of these 2 situations, the owners here all appear to be
very pleased with thier cars in one way or another wheather it's
performance, looks, or otherwise. And being happy with your car is
what counts no matter what type you own! Personal feelings aside, if
swapping out the PRV for a Chevy is what makes you happy with your
car, then go ahead and do it. I personally perfer to keep my engine
original, and would rather take the route of improving the existing
powerplant rather then a "hasty" swap. Or just leaving it untouched
is perfectly fine too! However keeping your car original to the point
where it hinders performance (i.e. keeping a stock radiator, a Ducy
alternator, the flimsy pick-up hose in the fuel tank, etc... just for
the sake of keeping the car original) can also be just as counter
productive for the car. But who am I to tell anyone what to do with
thier car?

Which brings me to the one person whom I disagree with:

Jim Strickland

I SERIOUSLY doubt that this is a posting from someone who is an
authentic DeLorean owner.
1. This person's comments appear to simply be here to start an
argument between us all. No matter what is said, this person has
figured out a way to insult people. Re: modifications, performance, &
drivers as individuals.
2. This post appears to be from a fradulent source

Name: Jim Strickland
James Tolkan played Mr. Strickland in the BTTF series, put the names
together, viola!

Username: ihavenoaccount@xxxx
Phony with an uncreative flair.

Lic: PLATE
Need I say more?

VIN# 1537
Does no one else see a pattern to this number sequence?

Although this last part is mainly for the moderators, I'll understand
if it is edited out. Just wanted to help keep the peace between
everyone.

-Robert