Re: [DML] Re: Warm up?

I don't see it as a real problem, the engine just acts like it's cold
when it's cold. But it never dies and doesn't have a rough idle. But
the engine definitely acts different in the 1st 5 minutes though. But
I've seen/noticed that in other cars as well. Don't all gas engines run
better when warmed up?

Sacha