Re: [DML] "A DAY IN THE DOORS"

Here are the directions to Trevor Summers home. These directions were sent to me from another club member so I can't vouch for its accuracy.

Traveling from Florida take I-75 north to Atlanta as you approach downtown Atlanta take I-20 west and exit at Carrolton, I think that the exit to Carrolton is 24, but it may be 23 o4 25. At any
rate, at exit 24 you take Rte 61 south. Go approximately 12 miles to a
traffic light which marks the intersection of 166 bypass around Carrolton.
There is a Ford and a Nissan dealership at this intersection.

Turn left on 166 bypass and go 1.8 miles to the first traffic light which
marks the intersection of 16 east. Turn Left or East. There is a Police
station and Carroll Tech on either side of 16 just after you turn onto 16.

Go east 3.5 miles and turn Right on Laural Lane. Before you get to Laurel
Lane, you will pass an EXXON station where Clem-Lowell road intersects.
Next, you pass Fang Chemical. The next street is Laural Lane.

Turn Right on Laural Lane which is almost a U shaped road. It crosses a
rail road track almost immediately. Follow it nearly to the end where you
should find a Grey/Black house, the second house from the end of a
cul-de-sac. His address is 365 Laural Lane. phone 770-214-0025 if and when
you get lost.

"We're here to help you"

DMC Help / De Lorean Services / <dmchelp@xxxx>
Web Site: <www.deloreanservices.com>