Re: [DML] Giugiaro

Josh,

That's a great idea, but I think it has one flaw; I don't think Giugiaro
speaks English. I saw him on a History Channel program, and he only spoke in
Italian. All of the other European designers and engineers they interviewed
spoke English, but Giugiaro had an interpretor. I could be wrong about this.
Does anyone know?

Brian
VIN 1597