Re: [DML] Shimmy at 55 - 60 mph

If you can't locate someone to do the on-car balance in your area, you
might want to try to locate a shop with a Hunter GSP9700 balance machine.
This machine also checks wheel runout, tire runout, and lots of other
things that don't get addressed with a standard balance. The Mazda Miata is
very sensitive to off balance tires just as the DeLorean is, and *many*
Miata owners have reported that having their wheels balanced on one of
these took care of all their problems. You can search for local dealers
with one of these at: http://www.gsp9700.com/

Mark N
VIN 6820