Re: [DML] DeLorean with twin turbo

Well I guess he is getting his information from either Stainless Steel
Illusion,or how I got it, from the Gold Portfolio book. But it does say with
the Twin Turbo it would get from 0-60 in 4.2 seconds. That was really good in
the 80's. The DeLorean with that engine would beat Corvette, Porche, and
other sports cars.

John Feldman
VIN 4275