Re: [DML] cooling fan question

Marc,
Your right. When you turn on the air condition the fans come on and cycle as
the pressure sensors dictate.
The Fan Zilla as I under stand it staggers this operation so the main
relay that supplies most of the power to the car doesn't get a 60-80 amp all
at one time. It works great and does what it supposed to do.
The Fan Fix also plugs into the relay sockets and allows the car to
operate as normal, but it doesn't take the power from the main relay. It
releives the main relay of this duty and diverts it to the battery. By doing
this, it also solves some of the low voltage problems of the car, such as
dyeing at a stop light when at an idle, lights dimming so on. Also by
diverting the drain the coil also doesn't see a major voltage drop for a loss
of power, even while driving. Thusn the bucking as you say it is down to a
hop if that.
John
11004