From: "Brandon" <bsmoody@xxxx>
To: "DMC List" <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DML] Interesting Ebay Item.
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 12:33:17 -0400

I normally wouldn't mention Ebay on the DML but
I found this Item this morning and its worth
taking a look at and is a topic of a few months
past on the DML.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=410109728&;
r=0&t=0
Check it out. IF the above link doesn't work, then
just do a search for item # 410109728

-Brandon

Before posting messages or replies, see the posting policy rules at: www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html

moderator@xxxx