Re: [DML] lambda light on dash

Mike hit the lambda question right on the head, but may have been off the mark on the "electronic box". On cars with the early VINs, the inertia switch was mounted there. People were kicking them and that's why it was moved to the wall on the drivers footwell.

A description of the box would be helpful in accurately identifying it for you.

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company
Houston, Texas

281/568-9573
800/USA-DMC1
http://www.delorean.com

The lambda light on our dash is lit, what does this mean? We tried
looking in the owners manual and it was really not very clear. Does
it mean the car needs to be serviced? Also, my husband was working on
our '81 delorean and noticed an electronic box below the clutch
pedal ...what is it? We are new delorean owners and this is probably
going to be one of many questions that we will have about our lovely
car!

thanks for your input!