Re: [DML] Stainless Dent Removal !

We are more than happy to provide stainless repair estimates from photos as Joe recommends, and though in some cases the cost to repair is more than cost of a new panel itself, it never hurts to ask!

Generally speaking, we can work wonders with stainless - I honestly mean that because I am still amazed at some of the stuff we have been able to fix. It's one reason we have not had to sell a left front fender in five or six years, we've been able to fix them all.

T-panels and hoods are the most problematic (big, flat areas) because the metal stretches and then it's almost impossible to repair unless the damge is very minor.

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company
Houston, Texas

281/568-9573
800/USA-DMC1
http://www.delorean.com

Take 3 photo's of the damaged area and send copies to DMC Houston. They will be happy to evaluate the repair possibilities and cost.

"We're here to help you"

DMC Help / De Lorean Services / <dmchelp@xxxx>
Web Site: <www.deloreanservices.com>