Re: Important Shock Absorbers Questions!

Re: Important Shock Absorbers Questions!

Yup, it's true the front shock absorbers are VERY hard to get if not
impossible. Rob at PJ Grady just had some custom made shocks (front
and rear) made up to be the exact match to the original ones,
dimension wise. You do not need to perform any modifications at all
to these shocks, they are a perfect fit. From what he tells me they
have the same ride, if not better, then the originals. They are very
NICE (I've seen them) and he also had them made to be adjustable by
just simply pumping air into the shocks for a more stiffer response
or letting out air for a more softer ride. Give them a call and ask
him about them. www.pjgrady.com.