DeLorean Clubs (was [DML] New to the list)

DeLorean Clubs (was [DML] New to the list)

Derric,

There is a relatively active club in AZ, though this time of year they are pretty quiet as it is so hot there. Randal Brown and Ryan McCaffrey seem to be coordinating most of the events, and I expect one or the both of them will get in touch with you.

The DMC-News website has a section of links to the various clubs around the world:

http://www.dmcnews.com/clubs.html

That would be my first stop if I wanted to meet owners in a particular area...

James

Hello-

I have never posted to this group before but have been reading the
list over the past several weeks. I am hoping to become an owner in
the near future and the information and knowledge that I have gained
from this list and the corresponding websites has been most helpful. I would like to take this time to thank everyone who posts
information to this list and also find out if there are any owners in
the Phoenix, Arizona area. If so, I would like to pick your brain
and get a look at your car if possible.

Thank you all again for your time and information,

derric clark
(future owner)