Delco Alternator

Hello again,

I just got a chance to install my new Delco Alternator from PJ Grady, let me
just say, wow what a differance! My overall performance of my delorean has
inproved greatly. The hesatation problems that I had before (when the
headlights and the cooling fans were on) is gone, making my D much more of a
pleasure to drive. Their modafacations to the alternator and the wiring
harness made instalation a snap. It was well worth the money.

Andrew
vin 4194

PS: The new door struts work great also, a word of advice to everyone, no
matter how much your doors sag, replace the struts before adjusting the
tortion bars, my drivers door wouldent open at all on its own before the new
struts, now it opens like brand new.