Re: [DML] Engine Compartment LIGHT Wiring Question.

Re: [DML] Engine Compartment LIGHT Wiring Question.

I took a look at my Delorean wiring and found the following:

The light switch has two wires coming out of it: a black and a purple/white.
This runs through a wiring harnes to the yellow plug/socket (the one closest
to the front of the car.) Facing the rear of the connector, the
purple/white wire is the second from the bottom on the right side.

I cannot see what wires are going to the light fixture without disassembling
it, but the bundle of wires leaving that area show up at the wiring block at
the black plug/socket at the center bottom. Facing the rear of this plug,
there is a purple/white wire on the right side, 3rd from the bottom and a
solid purple wire on the right side 4th from the bottom.

This is on a September '81 Delorean Vin #03633

Hope this helps.

Walt