Re: [DML] Temperature guage dead

Is your temperature guage pointing to the 6 o'clock position or the 7-8 o'clock
position?? This is important.

If it is at 6 o'clock means the pointer mechanism just fell passed the the guage
limits and needs to be pushed back up. Turn the ignition on. Stick a small wire
in through the trip reset hole and give the pointer a small nudge, it should pop
back up to the 7-8 o'clock position.

If the pointer is already at the 7-8 o'clock position it is probably a bad
electrical connection. Check the green/blue wire on the guage to the temperature
sender on the engine right rear cylinder head.

Dave Sontos
VIN 02573