ADMIN: Search utility fixed

I inadvertantly "broke" the archive search utility on the DMCNews web
site a couple of weeks ago. It is now working again, although you
will notice that the search utility for the archive is separate from
searching rest of the site. I may clean up the interface a little
more, but at least it is working now.

Check at http://www.dmcnews.com/search.html and be sure to follow the
link to the archive if that's what you want to search.

Remember you can always search the archives on the eGroups site http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews/info.html as well, it goes back to 4/99 only. The Web archive is complete from to the beginning in 1995 to whenever I update it (currently mid-July).

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Dave Swingle