Re: [DML] Dead Speedometer

Hi Matthew

If you need a new Speedometer ore a Angle Drive I would have both in Stock

Christoph Wirz
De Lorean Automobile

"Matthew P. Olans" <mpolans@xxxx> on 07.08.2000 03:45:05

Please respond to dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx

To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc: (bcc: Christoph Wirz/atraxis/APD)

Subject: [DML] Dead Speedometer

Greetings,
My speedometer is being stubborn and has decided not to work. I
have to get my car to a shop a few hours away to have a real DeLorean
mechanic look at it and repair the problem. Does anyone have speeds at
different gears by RPM so I can try to avoide a speeding ticket? Any help
is greatly appreciated.

Matthew
VIN #10365

www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html