Re: Cigarette lighter

In front of the window switches, on the cover plate where the gear
shifter (or selector) is at, there are 2 screws. Remove both screws,
and pull up on the cover plate. From here you should be able pull up
the front portion of the console to reach the electrical connections
for the cigarette lighter. BTW, have you already checked the fuse to
make sure it's alright?

-Robert
vin 6585