Re: [DML] Coolant fluid

Thanks to all who responded to my heat question.

- There doesn't seem to be a leak in the cooling system as I have had a
pressure test done inmediately after I noticed the low coolant level.
The 'leak' I saw turned out to be the A/C dripping condensed water. I'm
watching this like a paranoid before every ride though.

- I don't know if/when the fans came on when the temp raised because I
had the A/C on which makes a lot of noise. Next time that will be the
first thing I do since the radiator works as designed (driving car
lowers temp).

- The most likely cause seems the air bubble in the system. I got my
manuals today (thanks USADMC) so I'll check those, plus the DMCNews
archives for pointers on how to efficiently bleed the air, plus maybe
replace the entire coolant fluid (why not while I'm at it).

- I'm considering the Overheat protection from DeLorean Services as
that seems a painless way to avoid overheating due to airbubbles
(considering I can easily install it myself).

I'm starting to get good at this :)

Thanks again,

Sacha