ADMIN: Too much mail?

I've received a few notes recently about "too many DML messages".
Just a hint for newer subscribers (and a reminder for older ones) is
is easy to switch your account to the "digest" mode. This delivers
one large email per day that compiles the day's activity. This looks
exactly like the archives on the DMCNEWS web page (that's how I do
them).

For instructions on this see http://www.dmcnews.com/subscribe.html
(or just log into egroups) and scroll to the part about "CONTROL". If
you do this, and then want to reply to a post, please remember NOT to
quote the whole digest into the reply (it will probably bounce due to
size restrictions) and please change the subject line so that you are
not replying to a "digest".

You can also set your account to "Read on the Web Only" which is very
handy for when you go on vacation, or you really need to keep this
out of your office mailbox. You can completely read, post, and manage your account through the eGroups web site.

Dave Swingle
MOM