re:Coolant fluid

Sacha,
You most likely have some air trapped in your cooling system. You also probably have
a leak in your system, since you had to add 1/2 gallon of fluid.

Have a pressure test done on your cooling system, repair any leaks or possibly the cap
on the resevoir. When you get your manuals, read up on how to purge the air from the
system. You may want to drain teh system and put in clean coolant and water.

Scott Mueller

PS
Check the back issues and the DMCNEWS Tech section for more help
http://www.dmcnews.com/Techsection/cooling.htm

Hi,

The other day I noticed that the cooling reservoir of my DeLorean was
empty, since I was a long way from home I added 2 liters (0.5 gallons?)
of water which filled the coolant reservoir to the required level.
---
Sacha
#17115

P.S. AFAIK there is no Fanzilla or other similar system installed in my
DeLorean